ProfileWith our establishment in the year 1997, 'Neel Agrotech Pvt. Ltd.' has emerged as the prominent and renowned manufacturer and exporter of an exquisite range of Food and Contract Farming that is highly admired across the market. We are an ISO 9001:2008 certified company and product range comprises of Protected Agriculture Product, Greenhouse Kit, and Contract Farming Services. Offered collections of these products are prepared using qualitative ingredients and progressive technology. These products are highly admired by the clients for their accurate composition, long shelf life, nontoxic and high purity features. Apart from this, we are also rendering Supervision & Project Management and Advisory Services for our precious customers. Our offered products and services are highly demanded by Agri-Food industry. We export our products in the various countries like Africa, Middle east, South East Asia.
The prime factor that sets us apart from our competitors is the superior quality of our range of products. We have developed a sophisticated infrastructure facility at our premises. To prepare offered collection of products as per the industry defined norms and standards; our facility is equipped with all the modern machines and tools. To control all our business process, we have appointed a team of experienced professionals. With the constant support and dedicated efforts of our team members; we have been able to achieve our predefined objectives. Also, we export our products range in Africa, Middle East, and South East Asia. We have developed a vast client base across the market some of them are names are Best Roses (Bharat Agritech), Navsari, Star Agro Ltd., Kolhapur, Century International, Pune (Birla Group Company), Marathwada Agriculture University, Aurangabad and Anand Agriculture University.
In our specified business, we are backed by the creative ideas of our owner 'Mr. Mitul Shah’ He utilizing his vast industry experience and helped our professionals to cater the expectations of our valued customers in terms of products quality and quantity.
Warehousing and Packaging
We have the required facilities of grading, sorting, pre-cooling and storage of the produce. Our packing team is experience and trained to deliver as per requirements.
ISO 9001:2008 Certificate.
ISO 9001:2008 (Valid till:September 06th 2017)
Our policy is to understand the needs, tastes of the customers by providing them with premium quality products at affordable prices. We believe that quality has no end to win the trust and confidence of the customers we must maintain quality at all levels. We procure all our indigenous raw materials directly from the farm level through several approved collecting agents. Raw material procured from other origins is always from reputed suppliers who can assure and stand by quality of the goods that they supply to us. The Quality Control department is checking all the aspects of quality.
Our business overview has been mentioned below:
- Protected Farming Solutions: Greenhouses
- Automation of Micro-irrigation Project
- Fertigation System
- Greenhouse Automation
- Project Management
- Feasibility Study & DPR Preparation for Agricultural Projects
- Contractual Farming.
Primary Competitive Advantage
- Experience with the Industry
- Strong data base and Knowledge Base
- Backhand integration directly with growers
- Achieve excellence in offering cost-effective Agri-Technologies & Solutions to increase Productivities, grow Safe Produce with optimal use of resources.
- Integrate Forward & Backward linkages for Sustainable Growth with Research and Development in Products, Process and Markets at its core.
- Regenerating Business Models by Partnering, Associating and sharing Profits.
- Grow and develop in harmony with a biologically diverse environment and countryside.
- Give Knowledge, Solutions, Products & Services to enable our Customers to “Succeed” and with “Answers that Matter”.
- Provide Growth, Prosperity, Peace and Pride to our Team, Shareholders, Associates, and the Agriculture Community at large.
- To build trust through Honesty, Integrity and Teamwork.
- To search for and live by Correct Principles.
- We welcome Innovation & Pro-Activity to manage change.
- When we make Mistakes, we Admit it and Correct it as soon as possible.
- We will develop and build Leaders for the Future by insisting on professional excellence.
- We will treat everyone with Openness, Honesty and Respect they deserve.
- We will build a Team-Based Organization by sharing knowledge, Empowering our team and eliminating bureaucracy.
- We will focus on End-Results, not Activities.
- We believe in keeping our Commitments, Working Hard, always being Safety Conscious and, last but not the least, Having Fun.
- We Trust Ourselves, our Team, our Customers, our Vendors; Respect our Competitors and believe in God.
- It is also our earnest Belief that nothing of Permanent and Perennial Value is created overnight. Every Rewarding, worthwhile Achievement is the result of yesterday's Work, Vision and Dream. Every successful tomorrow requires conceptualization in the form of Ideas and Thoughts, and crystallization thereof through efforts to be done today. What we Sow, we Reap.
We have our own grower groups and develop and mobilize growers as per requirements. If required we also training the growers. So that we can meet specific quality and specification requirements of the produce.
We have hired a team of expert professionals, which is well aware of market trends and clients demands. These professionals are recruited after making a strict examination of their skills and experience. Under the guidance of ''Mr. Dewang Shah'' ( Managing Director) and ''Mr. Mitul Shah'' (Jt. Managing Director), our team remains dedicated to strengthen the food & agro business in India. Our firm works along the team members like associate technical advisers, consultants, marketing and sales executives, procurement agents and quality controllers. With their profound knowledge and specialization in the domain, these professionals assist us in various stages of business like product procurement, quality checking, storage and delivery processes.
- Installation of Greenhouse Projects.
- Project Feasibility Study & assessment of requirements.
- Techno-Economic Feasibility Report (Project Report) for Government subsidy & Bank Finance.
- Project Planning & Development.
- Agronomy services for Protected Agriculture.
- Commitment to deliver
- Customer focused approach
- Competitive pricing